The ICA membership has a range of benefits
ICA membership has a range of benefits including:
- Support from the team in Derby
- Being kept up-to-date through ‘Ice Cream’ magazine
- Access to a network of real experts
- Technical factsheet and training courses
- Free* advertising in Ice Cream magazine (Standard – Classified, Corporate – Display)
- Free entry to the Annual Exhibition, Seminars and reduced rates at the exhibition hotel.
- Free or discounted entry in to the National Ice Cream Competition
- Free entry for members into Sigep Exhibition in Rimini in Italy.
- Warwick Printing in partnership with the Ice Cream Alliance are pleased to offer a 10% discount from our published price lists. For bespoke items contact us directly.
Additional Member Benefits
Baxters Insurance Brokers
Specialist insurance broker Baxters partner with the ICA to bring members a unique insurance product created and designed specifically with ice cream parlours and shops in mind. In addition, the ICA Member Policy provides access to a dedicated claims line which is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To find out more about insuring ice cream parlours and shops or simple for advice on managing insurance risks call 020 8518 9145 quoting ‘ICA Member benefit’ or email email@example.com
Accept Cards are the UK's Leading Independent Merchant Service Consultancy. They have been chosen by the ICA to provide all our members with expert advice on all areas of credit and debit card processing. Their bespoke service ensures you are provided with a solution that is tailored to your individual business requirements.
Call NOW for savings of up to 40% on 0345 269 6650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for details of other membership benefits
Upgrade Standard Membership To Technical Consultation Upgrade
Making great ice cream may seem straight forward but new product development or changes in formulation, process or even equipment can lead to problems. It is then that the Technical Membership upgrade comes in to its own as it provides access to the ICA’s Technical Consultants to work with you to solve your particular ice cream problem.
We are also able to offer practical help to help prepare for or react to EHO or customer audits and ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and best practice.
For further details on the upgrading your membership call uson 01332 203333 or email us at email@example.com